In order to ensure the safety of your child(ren) while in our care, we require your consent for the following:
- Permission for your child(ren) to take part in the normal activities of this department.
- In the event of illness or accident, permission for the application of medical or first aid by appropriate persons.
- In the event of your child(ren) needing emergency hospital treatment, we will endeavour to contact you immediately. However, if you cannot be contacted an adult leader will sign any hospital consent required on your behalf.
- If using church transport, permission for transporting your child(ren) at the appropriate time.
- Permission for photographs or videos of my child(ren) to be taken for church use.